The importance of visiting your dentist cannot be overstated. Even the smallest forms of dental damage can grow and destroy your smile if left untreated. This is why it is important for your dentist to identify any issues or irregularities before they begin to do serious damage.
However, if you suffer from dental anxiety, which is a condition in which an individual is afraid to visit their dentist office due to stress and concerns, speak with your dentist about potential dental anxiety treatments so that your oral health care can progress as intended. Here are some recommendations:
– Breathing patterns can be highly effective in the treatment of dental anxiety. This includes breathing deeply and slowly and counting your breath.
– Always speak with your dentist beforehand to let them know you are suffering from fears and issues associated with dental anxiety.
– The fear of the unknown is often associated with dental anxiety, so don’t be afraid to ask questions and speak up if you have any concerns about any oral health care treatments or procedures you made need
– Visualization can play a key role in the treatment of dental anxiety. This includes imagining yourself at a happy place or a place of joy.
– If you are worried about sounds in the office, speak with your dentist about the possibility of calming and relaxing music being played during your procedures.
– Sedation dentistry and anesthetics are effective for calming and relaxing patients as well as removing any pain that may be felt during complex procedures. We are pleased to offer both oral sedation and IV sedation for our patients. We also offer NuCalm®, a neuroscience technology to help you relax quickly and safely using biochemistry, physics, and neurophysiology.
If you are ready for a dental anxiety treatment from [practice_name] at our dentist office in [city], [state], then you are welcome to call us at [phone]. Dr. [doctor_name] and our entire team look forward to improving your oral health by first treating your dental anxiety.