Are you aware of common tooth hazard risks in your life and what you can do to help prevent them? If you’re not careful tooth hazards can destroy your smile and require years of restorations and repairs. Common tooth hazard risks to be aware of are as follows:
– Avoid biting into products that are too difficult for your teeth, including ice, candy apples, or cough drops, as you can easily chip and crack your teeth. Furthermore, be aware of trying to chew through products that are extra chewy, as it can move your teeth out of position.
– Exercise caution with any tongue piercings, as they can lead to permanent nerve damage and blood vessel eruption.
– If you grind your teeth over time, you’ll need to visit our [dr_type]. Otherwise, you’ll be susceptible to various forms of dental damage.
– Always make sure you’re wearing oral appliances such as mouth guards, as dental damage in the form of blunt trauma can occur if you do not have a protective layer in place.
– Avoid having healthy habits such as smoking or chewing tobacco, as it can severely stain your teeth or even cause further oral health risks such as tooth loss and cancer.
Visit [practice_name] today for a tooth hazard risk assessment. We can be reached by scheduling an appointment with Dr. [doctor_name] and our team at our dental office in [city], [state], by calling us at [phone].