Enjoy Ceramic Implants to replace missing teeth
Patients who need tooth replacements have a variety of options to choose from. But one of these options continues to be the most popular: the dental implant. Dr. Glenn A. MacFarlane and his team at The Center for Holistic Dental Medicine often recommend dental implants to patients in and around the community looking for a non-metal option. At our facility in Red Bank, New Jersey, we are pleased to provide an alternative type of implant system, including CeraRoot. CeraRoot dental implants are made of a ceramic material called zirconia. These non-metal dental implants are proven to have optimal osseointegration into the jaw of the bone without any signs of foreign body rejection or inflammation, as seen in other types of implants made of titanium and other metals.
Why might a patient choose CeraRoot dental implants?
There are several reasons why a patient might gravitate to tooth replacement solutions, such as the CeraRoot dental implant. Below are just a few of the benefits these implants provide:
- Hypoallergenic. Because the implant is not made of metal, they are considered hypoallergenic and may be great for patients with metal sensitivities, allergies, or compromised immune systems.
- Esthetics. Traditional dental implants can later result in gum recession and gray gums due to the titanium metal restorations, while zirconia implants are much more esthetic.
- Corrosion-resistant. Zirconia dental implants are resistant to chemical corrosion and do not conduct heat or electricity as they are non-metal.
- Holistic. Because CeraRoot implants are made of zirconia materials, they do not interfere with the body’s meridian energy, ensuring adherence to holistic health principles.
- Superb strength. CeraRoot zirconia implants bond with the natural tooth to provide long-lasting, long-term success in placement and maintenance. These implants allow patients to enjoy all their favorite foods without hesitation, thanks to their durability.
Are you interested in non-metal dental implants?
Connect with The Center for Holistic Dental Medicine of Red Bank, NJ today to learn more about your options. Dr. Glenn A. MacFarlane and his team at 211 Broad Street, Suite #106, can help! Call (732) 517-7785 to request a consultation visit with our professionals.